Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection
I really like this cd! I had picked up her 2-cd Teenage Dream edition(wich I love,I have enjoyed it very much.
I liked the acoustic version of ''The one that got Away''.Just her voice & her guitar.The last song on,the remix Katy sngs the 1st verse & chorus of her hit songs,wich makes for a grand finale.
Also the new songs include songs from Katy's new 3-D Movie:Part Of Me.Speaking of that song,what a good break-up song for her to deal with during her divorce.She's a Firework!
Awesome cd.Love it!

I bought this CD after I saw the Katy Perry video for "Part of Me." I'm a former Marine, so I wanted to support Katy. It turns out that the CD is great. It's got about five great tracks on it. Some of the songs have some profanity in them that doesn't add to the music. I guess you get that with kids playing with the First Amendment. Otherwise, it's great.

Read More Reviews Here
Download : Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment