My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy

 My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
Holy cow! This is the way you come back after a several year hiatus: with a great song that reflects not only how great they work with each other, but shows off a whole new twist that came about after each artist went and explored their own styles. If the rest of the album is as catchy as this single, then I look forward to seeing it on my front porch the day it comes out.

Original Release Date: February 12, 2013
Release Date: February 12, 2013
Label: Island Records
Copyright: (C) 2013 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Record Company Required Metadata: Music file metadata contains unique purchase identifier. Learn more.
Duration: 3:08 minutes
Genres: Alternative Rock

0 comments:

Post a Comment