Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars

Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars will once again make noise in the music world. Bruno Mars has never failed on giving his listeners great and entertaining songs. I would consider it Pop Rock rather than just Pop because of the "rockiness" of the sound. All in all, GOOD JOB Bruno Mars!! This might just be his third Top 1 Billboard Hot 100 as the lead artist(even though this song is very different from all of his songs).! The only thing I didn't like about this is the cover, it's not for kids.... Great start for "Unorthodox Jukebox"!! looking forward for more great songs!

When I'm feeling a little down all I have to do is turn on "Locked Out of Heaven" and I'm feeling better. There is something about the rhythmic combinations that make me car dance when I listen to it. Highly recommend.

Original Release Date: October 2, 2012
Release Date: October 2, 2012
Label: Atlantic Records
Copyright: 2012 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
Record Company Required Metadata: Music file metadata contains unique purchase identifier.
Duration: 3:53 minutes Genres: Pop

Read More Reviews Here
Download : Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment